[PDF Manuscript Copyright warning: The copyright of each published paper belongs to the respective publisher. The local copy is only for non-commercial, personal use.
Source Code Copyright warning: Released under MIT license unless stated otherwise. The MIT license lets you do anything with the code as long as you provide acknowledgement to me on code use and do not hold me liable for damages if any.
- Manohar Kuse “Techniques for a Failsafe Visual Inertial SLAM System“, A thesis submitted to The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) in Partial Fullfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, January 2020. [Thesis-presentation][Thesis-PDF][HKUST-repository][Youtube-HKUST-congregation-2020]
- Manohar Kuse and Shaojie Shen, “Learning Whole-Image Descriptors for Real-time Loop Detection and Kidnap Recovery under Large Viewpoint Difference“, Published in 2021 at Robotics and Autonomous Systems (Impact factor 2.825 in 2020). [ArXiv] [code-github] [Youtube] [Elsevier][PDF]
- Bhutta, M Usman Maqbool, Kuse Manohar, Fan Rui, Liu Yanan and Liu Ming, “Loop-box: Multi-Agent Direct SLAM Triggered by Single Loop Closure for Large Scale Mapping”, Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (Impact factor in 11.09 in 2020). [Arxiv] [Youtube] [More]
- Yonggen Ling, Manohar Kuse, and Shaojie Shen, “Direct Edge Alignment-Based Visual-Inertial Fusion for Tracking of Aggressive Motions“, accepted in Springer Autonomous Robots 2016 (Im
- pact factor 2.706 in 2016). [PDF][More][Code-github][Youtube][Springer-link]
- Kuse M., Jaiswal SP, Shen S., “Deep-Mapnets: A Residual Network for 3D Environment Representation“, Accepted in IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Processing (ICIP-2017), Beijing, China. [PDF][IEEExplore][Poster][Code-github]
- Kuse M., Shen S. Robust Camera Motion Estimation using Direct Edge Alignment and Sub-gradient Method. Proc. of International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA-2016), Stockholm, Sweden. [PDF][IEEExplore][More][Code-standalone][Code-github-rospackage]
- Kuse M., Jaiswal S. P. Graph Modelling of 3D Geometric Information for Color Consistency of Multiview Images. International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP-2015), Quebec City, Canada. [PDF] [IEEExplore] [Poster] [Code]
- Tripati A., Mathur A., Kuse M., Oscar Au. 2-SiMDoM: A 2-Sieve Model for Detection of Mitosis in Multispectral Breast Cancer Imagery. Accepted at International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP-2013), Melbourne, Australia. [Poster] [PDF] [IEEExplore] [More]
- Katyal R., Paneri S. and Kuse M. Gaussian Intensity Model with Neighborhood Cues for Fluid-Tissue Categorization of Multi-Sequence MR Brain Images. Accepted at MBrainS Workshop at (MICCAI-2013), Nagoya, Japan.
- Mathur A., Tripathi A. S. and Kuse M. Scalable System for Classification of White Blood Cells from Leishman Stained Blood Stain Images. Journal of Pathology Informatics. HIMA Workshop at (MICCAI-2012), Nice, France. [PDF] [More] [JPathol] [Poster]
- Kuse M., Wang YF., Kalasannavar V., Khan M. and Rajpoot N. Local Isotropic Phase Symmetry based Algorithm for Detection of Beta Cells. Journal of Pathology Informatics. HIMA Workshop at Medical Image Computing & Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI-2011), Toronto, Canada.[PDF] [More] [JPathol] [PPT]
- Kuse M., Sharma T. and Gupta S. A Classification Scheme for Lymphocyte Segmentation in H & E Stained Histology Images. Contest Proceedings of International Conference on Pattern Recognition. (ICPR-2010), Istanbul, Turkey. [PDF] [More] [Poster][Springer]
I am not a corresponding author for the following papers, please direct your queries to the respective primary authors for question relating to these.
- Sunil Prasad Jaiswal, Lu Fang, Vinit Jakhetiya, Manohar Kuse, Oscar C. Au, “Optimized High-Frequency Based Interpolation For Multispectral Demosaicking,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Processing (ICIP-2016), Phoenix, AZ, USA. [IEEExplore]
- Vinit Jakhetiya, Oscar C. Au, Sunil Jaiswal, Luheng Jia, Manohar Kuse,” Loss- less / near lossless compression using bilateral filter and symmetrical structure based bias cancellation” published in International Symposium on Communications, Control, and Signal Processing, 21-23 May 2014, Athens, Greece (Invited Paper).